new swap...85 crx si getting a b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c5crxtasy

i know hasport makes a mount kit that adapts to a cable tranny b-series engine. anyone know where i can get a hydro to cable convert for an 85 crx? i already have a 4.785 itr lsd in my garage.

i know i need 90-93 teg hubs to make it work with the axles from what i understand. anyone know more about that swap or what other parts are most likely needed?

wiring......it's a non-obdo what harness should i use to be the base and modify: old crx 85 si or the b18a1 harness?

give me some pointers i got an incredible deal on this car. some rust but fixable and no accidents on the body. (my current rex has in it's lifetime, not my ownership, totalled a 1989 grand marquis and been in 5 other various accidents). so i am happy to have something that lines up.

Originally posted by b18c5crxtasy@Aug 6 2004, 11:56 PM
i know hasport makes a mount kit that adapts to a cable tranny b-series engine. anyone know where i can get a hydro to cable convert for an 85 crx? i already have a 4.785 itr lsd in my garage.

i know i need 90-93 teg hubs to make it work with the axles from what i understand. anyone know more about that swap or what other parts are most likely needed?

wiring......it's a non-obdo what harness should i use to be the base and modify: old crx 85 si or the b18a1 harness?

give me some pointers i got an incredible deal on this car. some rust but fixable and no accidents on the body. (my current rex has in it's lifetime, not my ownership, totalled a 1989 grand marquis and been in 5 other various accidents). so i am happy to have something that lines up.
[post=373656]Quoted post[/post]​

redpepperracing.com has all the answers to your first gen questions

Back