new take on the Members picture thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok, we've had many of these before, and new talks of getting a new thread started.... so let's do it like this.

Post a pic of YOU with YOUR CAR :)
The official poser picture thread :D

----- start Calesta edit -----

RULES to keep this thread on topic and alive:

1. Post ONE picture of you with your car(s). If you have multiple cars, you can post ONE picture for each, but YOU must be in each picture with each car.
2. Picture posts ONLY. No commenting or your post will be deleted.
3. If you need to change your picture, edit your post. If you're scared that people won't see your updated picture because your post is old, delete your old post and make a new one.

These rules will help keep the thread alive and healthy. This thread will stay stickied at the top of the Members' Lounge, and will be the only "members pictures" thread allowed.

----- end Calesta edit -----

I guess I'll start.

n501130605_34918_9503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only one I have now with me and my car. Old pic bout 2-3 years ago, she doesn't look like this anymore. I'll have to post up some new ones after the paint job

DeesPics042.jpg

here one of me.. hahaha.. i'll update this pic after i get my car painted..

DSC01086.jpg

Almost exactly two years old... but the car and I both look the same anyway...

2000HondaCivicSI49.jpg

Last edited:
My placeholder: The Civic is gone (Sorta stolen)

aoe.jpg

I'll update when the CRX gets cleaned off and moved to the new house, and the new Ninja comes home.

P1010031.JPG

It's about 6 years old but its one of the only pics I have with my car. Back when I still had a honda =)

well ill show off my baby in the mean time:

IMAGE_00025.jpg

:werd:
This thread has more placeholders than pics.
Pics or :ban:

Here's me in the Jeep. Yeah, It's a purple pansy, what's it to ya?
cd_fs_278670.jpg

car3.jpg

We washed and waxed our cars yesterday. Eric is busy admiring his car while I did a candid, 10 second timer picture off the deck next to the drive way. :) Enjoy.

Mine's Dirtier

ma dirty girl and me....

sorry if the pic is blurry....the camera got hit by a truck the previouse week rofl!

Attachments

• IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Back