new thoughts on evolution

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The universe sustains itself... new stars are crated from the ejected matter of supernova explosions. Our solar system and everything in it was created from the matter of dead stars, and when our star dies, it will become the building blocks of new stars and solar systems.

That's bullshit. The earth is only 6000 years old and the Buy-bull proves this. Jesus is love. Jesus is life. Jesus is truth. Jesus will fuck you 'till you love him, you little white bitch. He'll also rape Santa in front of your kid sister, just for good measure.

An interesting read indeed. I know loco is being facetious, but the sad truth is that so many people whole-heardedly believe that way (especially in the area where i live)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 28 2004, 05:51 PM
That's bullshit. The earth is only 6000 years old and the Buy-bull proves this. Jesus is love. Jesus is life. Jesus is truth. Jesus will fuck you 'till you love him, you little white bitch. He'll also rape Santa in front of your kid sister, just for good measure.
[post=408797]Quoted post[/post]​

Just had to clinch your spot right? As if you weren't headed there already... :p

In the article, they say that there was a large amount of Radiation let into the earth's atmosphere. Could that possibly have cause positive mutations which resulted in less hair, more upright, smaller people

Mostly likely not.....radioactive mutations almost never lead to desirable traits. They also don't make for long lasting traits.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Oct 28 2004, 07:01 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Oct 28 2004, 05:51 PM

Just had to clinch your spot right? As if you weren't headed there already... :p
[post=408821]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm sorry... are you talking about hell? That's where my "spot" is, right? Well, you see, my brainwashed friend, hell is a fabricated place to scare you into believing and donating. The church is a business, and has resorted to countless scare tactics and bullery to pull the biggest hoax in human history, in order to keep the business afloat. If you wish to debate this like an adult, I'll entertain it, but the thread will only get locked because I'll inevitably call you a dookie face after I've laid down the law, and amsmallsol will get his panties all scrunched up.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 28 2004, 02:51 PM
That's bullshit.  The earth is only 6000 years old and the Buy-bull proves this.  Jesus is love.  Jesus is life.  Jesus is truth.  Jesus will fuck you 'till you love him, you little white bitch.  He'll also rape Santa in front of your kid sister, just for good measure.

Reminds of the book 1984 by george orwell.

Seems like, if you replaced jesus with big brother, you'd have the big in a synapse.

That's bullshit.  The earth is only 6000 years old and the Buy-bull proves this.  Jesus is love.  Jesus is life.  Jesus is truth.  Jesus will fuck you 'till you love him, you little white bitch.  He'll also rape Santa in front of your kid sister, just for good measure.

I don't get it... half of your post is sarcasm and the other isn't.
"That's bullshit. The earth is only 6000 years old and the Buy-bull proves this. Jesus is love. Jesus is life. Jesus is truth." Sarcasm.

"Jesus will fuck you 'till you love him, you little white bitch. He'll also rape Santa in front of your kid sister, just for good measure." Not sarcasm. I've seen it happen.

Originally posted by Steeewart@Oct 29 2004, 04:31 PM

I don't get it... half of your post is sarcasm and the other isn't.

What I don't get is that half of your post sucks, and the other half kicks ass. Of course, the half that kicks ass is the half in which you miserably failed in attempting to quote me, and the only reason it kicks ass is because it's my words, not yours.

Back