new to DC Metro area & looking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahedau

I lost my shop when I moved up here. Does anyone know of a reputable shop in the this area? Preferably in the Rockville, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Frederick area?

Thanks

I live somewhere need you, dont go to northend in Aberdeen. However, JE Imports is supposed to be pretty good. i think they are directly in Baltimore. They are just off US-40 (Pulaski Highway) they just moved there, they used to be off I-83. I've seen a few of their cars in HondaTuningMagazine, and I've only heard good things about them. Um, if you were looking for a turbo shop there is one near Columbia MD. I dont remember the name of it but they really good. They work on alot of porches but some of my friends with talons went there and they liked the work they did. If you do get in the Aberdeen area or look in the phone book look up NeuGerman (they mostly deal with VW) they do good work too, awesome welding on intercoolers.

well, the guy that did my block work did an awesome job, but he takes forever. i had to nag him almost everyday to do my stuff. That was Mitchell's Machine Shop in perryville. But there is one which in joppatowne that does great work, they did some work on my dad's 1950 chevy pickup that we hotrodded out. they also get stuff done quick too. i'll find the number for you if you dont mind travelling little bit north of baltimore?

OT: welcome to the area, do yourself a favor and buy softer springs

Originally posted by DesertNightEagle@Apr 27 2005, 08:25 PM
I live somewhere need you, dont go to northend in Aberdeen. However, JE Imports is supposed to be pretty good. i think they are directly in Baltimore. They are just off US-40 (Pulaski Highway) they just moved there, they used to be off I-83. I've seen a few of their cars in HondaTuningMagazine, and I've only heard good things about them. Um, if you were looking for a turbo shop there is one near Columbia MD. I dont remember the name of it but they really good. They work on alot of porches but some of my friends with talons went there and they liked the work they did. If you do get in the Aberdeen area or look in the phone book look up NeuGerman (they mostly deal with VW) they do good work too, awesome welding on intercoolers.
[post=492244]Quoted post[/post]​

The shop near columbia is called i think Turbo performance and it's located on US-1 (jessup). A friend told me that they do pretty good work.

Back