New To Honda Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TypeRman2000

2000 USDM ITR
Hello all I am Zack I just registered today I don't know much about this whole forum thing yet but I want to learn. if you want to know about my car I just traded my 96 Teg LS SE in on a 2000 ITR #409 in showroom condition with only 25000 miles. I will post some pics of it. I live inLas Vegas so it prolly will get stolen but we will see!

welcome to hondaswap.

get some sort of tracking for it, a garage, an alarm, autolock, a boot, removable steering wheel, and insurance.

it won't keep it from getting stolen, but it will give you a little peace of mind.

Welcome to hondaswap.
Nice sounding car, part it out right now (to us) and save someone else the time.

Thanx

Yea I got the key has a chip in it that cuts fuel flow, an alarm that has a ingnition cutoff, the club for the steering wheel brake, and clutch pedal. so next is a gps trcking system! I still worry about it I love this car so much

Welcome :hi:

and do what Nick said, there is no price for peace of mind.

Also, please search and read the FAQ before you ask ANYTHING because 9/10 times it's been talked about already and if you ask something that has been asked a million times already, you will get flamed to no end.

welcome to the site...i have a friend who used to own an ITR...but his dumbass was doing somethin stupid in it and wrecked it...lol...

good luck keepin it secure too...:)

LoJack. nuff said.

and bring it to a dealer FAR away from where you live..... local shops can be shady...

Back