new to the board, pics of my EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

widebodiedhatch

hey whats up i'm new to the board. this is my 92 VX with a 98 b18c1 swap. let me know what u think. thanks

CARL
12close.jpg

car003.jpg

car015.jpg

:thumbsup: I like it, very clean ride, and the body work seems to be immaculant.

damn your cars hella low, your lucky you got that nice driveway.

goddamnit, thats the same color my hatch was going to be. I like everything except the eyebrows (they just look cheesy to me). Nice ride man, careful over those speedbumps :p

nice car man, nice and clean- the kit is a little too aggressive for me, but it certainly looks very nice- welcome bro and have fun

Nice car, not quite my style, but a great accomplishment. Definitely have to respect you for the time and effort you must have put into it.

Is that Electron Blue Pearl I see on there?

thanks alot, i put up some motor shots later today. they are real Volks, they used to be white, but i got them powder coated gold, i'm just waitng on the stickers, so i can put them back on. glad u all enjoy it

Thats tight how its hella slammed. I bet you get sick of it though at times going sideways out driveways and still scraping. I know that feeling. I have the same kit on my EK HB and it scrapes ALL THE TIME! Good thing I got the wings west urethane body kit, otherwise it would have ripped off or broke already.

Is your body kit a fiberglass kit?
How often do you scrape?
Do you get sick of it?

Ride looks good man :thumbsup:

Originally posted by widebodiedhatch@Jan 27 2004, 05:20 PM
thanks alot, i put up some motor shots later today. they are real Volks, they used to be white, but i got them powder coated gold, i'm just waitng on the stickers, so i can put them back on. glad u all enjoy it

NOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't ruin that wonderful car by covering it in ghey ricer stickers!!!! please!!!!! :eek:

dont like widebody kits :ph34r: but as long as you like it, it looks like it was done right tho good job. Cant see engine :ph34r:

HOLY SHAT and welcome to HS

one of the nicest EGs ive seen in a long time.

a few things.
1.DAMN
2.need a full list of mods
3.need a list of future mods.
4.DAMN
5.Make sure you check the "Car of the Month" thread in teh Members lounge

other than that nice work, very very nice work.

Back