New To The Honda Scene

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALLMOTO

Hey everybody! I am a new owner of a 1990 Acura Integra GS Hatchback and I was wondering if anybody has done a B16A swap in one of these cars and what they were running. I am new to this scene and I used to own a Geo Prizm/ Corolla and have always been fascinated by hondas, but I don't know whether I should do this swap or do a ls/vtec. Another question I know is a little off topic but, here it goes: What does it mean when the car has a shakiness to the steering wheel when you turn it and when you put power steering fluid in the resevoir the level goes right back down after I start the car? Any comments will be well appreciated! :worthy:

Welcome aboard the board.

The missing fluid, means you're leaking power steering fluid. Fix the leak. This could be directly connected to your shaking, or it could be an unrelated issue such as tie rods, tie rod ends; loose, worn, or missing bushings or mounts on the engine, steering rack, etc.

Maybe you have an out-of-round tire or need an alignment. It could be any number of things causing vibration honestly.

Back