New Toy.... =) Hehehhe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
drove 3 hours to pick it up and 3 hours back... blah atlest its a clean bike

s3eb48bb0d1f6d.jpg

s3eb48bf8aae70.jpg

2000 Bandit 600S seems to be a great bike for going to and from work =)

"edit" P.S just from driving it around to a few places I've found that TONS of girls check it out as with guys saying damn nice bike! heheheh talk about an eye turner WAY WAY WAY more then my turbo civic... go figure =( I guess my car looks too stock - the I/C

looks pink in the first shot (homo)
nice bike though .... good exhaust :)
and :withstupid: BE CAREFUL

Me and Brian might as well be homos with all the girl crap we put up with
F girls they all suck ass and want to play games

dude.. no lie.. jeff hit the nail on the head. Yesterday i took my bike for a ride for the first time.. i really didnt go anywhere special, just around town. And girls just instantly break their necks, for some reason its gets their attention real fast :lol:

it's true. Roll around campus on a rice rocket and they all look. You have to pull in somewhere to get the bitches though, otherwise they have no clue who you are.

Hell Yeah, I want a bike now, mostly because my fat neighbor guy just got an r6 like 2 days ago, and yeah he also got a lot of ass with it! :D Ride Safe!

Just today I went into a store where this girl I've always found really cute works "known her for 4 years or so" I've always hit on her but nope nothing ever comes of it

today I go in there with my leather jacket and helmet in hand and say hi shes like hi nice hair and I show her my helmet and was like yeah damn helmet hair but the whole time she had such a wonderful smile on her face soooo cute =( so I say well Im heading out nice seeing you again as Im walking out I look back to check her out again and her coworkers were around here talking and that just had that OMG HES HOT look on their face

to bad if last week I went in there they would have called me a dork or something

today was spring fest here and they do the blessing of the bikes so me and Megan "friend with a ninja" rode down there and drove thru hundreds of people it was like walking down the mall on Xmiss Eve but on bikes everyone was looking! it was great!

Bikes hurt, Bikes kill, Bikes cost money, and some how or another I believe they can give me STDs bikes are bad... very bad... but then again so is running 3" straight exhaust on my Civic =) hehehhehhe

ohwell atlest Im enjoying life some what before I die

Back