New Toy (pics, 56k beware)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

s4003278d3f7b0.jpg

s400327d133465.jpg

s400327aa30d50.jpg

Just picked it up around a month ago, bought it from a buddy of mine who got a '99 CBR900. My first bike and im very excited :D . I got my license in late July and rode around on some beaters to get the hang of it. It was dropped on the left side and the fairing is scratched up, im thinking of painting it black, since its polished i think it would look hot black. Tell me what ya think.

Edit: Its a 2000 Suzuki GSX-R600

I want to buy a bike this summer.

Originally posted by Jeef@Jan 12 2004, 07:02 PM
I want to buy a bike this summer.

Winter's the time to get them cheaper then normal, in the summer they bend you over and hit you IDB since there's demand.

I would go buy one today but I don't have anywhere to store it. I get the boot if I get a bike. This summer I should have my house so I shouldn't have too much of a problem.

I don't care how many beaters you've road that bike is nothing like them

now go and buy a NICE helmet not some cheap shit a leather "w/pads is better" jacket some BOOTS not tennis shoes and no don't use lowcut boots make sure they go up past your ankle, good riding gloves, and last on the list some riding pants!

if you cant fork out 750-1000 bucks for riding gear you should'nt have put money out for a bike

but for all I know you might have the gear already

hope you enjoy it and keep the shiny side up

don't be a dumb fuck on it

Jeff

:worthy: Very nice! I am going to eather get a gsxr like yours or a cbr within a month.

How much did you sped on that bike??

nice ass bike!

but like jeffie said dont be a stupid fuck !

I don't care how many beaters you've road that bike is nothing like them

Yea, i know, i wasnt implying they were, i was just saying i got SOME experience before jumping to this one. I know 2000+ 600's are wicked fucks and ill def be careful. I plan on taking the MSF course as soon as one is available in the spring.

now go and buy a NICE helmet not some cheap shit a leather "w/pads is better" jacket some BOOTS not tennis shoes and no don't use lowcut boots make sure they go up past your ankle, good riding gloves, and last on the list some riding pants!

I have the helmet and gloves, im looking now for the padded leather jacket and some pants.

hey does your frame sliders go into the frame "engine mount" or into the fairing holes?

They go into the engine mount.

How much did you sped on that bike??

I sped $4300 on it, from a friend of mine.

My friend's, friend had a 600cc something, anyways he tried to do a wheelie and guess what? He ate shit! :whatafucktard: I didnt see it happen, but I saw him one day and was like "wheres your bike at?" Everybody just started laughing. He was limping and showed me his arm. It was scabbed up from the wrist to the elbow. The bike :owned: that fool!

Some people are able to have bikes and not ever do wheelies ,and some people arnt.

Some people are able to pull them off and some people arnt. :lol:

Originally posted by ventolin5@Jan 13 2004, 03:54 PM
Some people are able to have bikes and not ever do wheelies ,and some people arnt.

Some people are able to pull them off and some people arnt. :lol:

some people also wear gear while some people like your friends friend who ate it while riding a wheelie did not

dumb ass

I've had good luck with http://www.motorhelmets.com/

My J.R speedmaster boots will be here this friday

what kind of helmet do you have?

Back