new(used) car...need opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2004 Neon SRT-4??? Decent car for the money

but id say WRX, cause its got the AWD and better quality.

Want a good car that has superior handling and can be had for less money would be a miata with mods. It does have a :ghey: factor but seen many miatas eat up everthing at the autocross including my sol :angry:

A4/S4 are very nice and would be better for daily driving and could also perform on the track. The IS300 is weak and so-so. :sleep:

Also seen a 03 tibi GT do very well at autocross. V6 ~180hp more and more options for aftermarket parts, nice interior and there is a body kit to make it look like a 350Z :lol: . But its still a hyundai :ph34r:

Focus SVT :thumbsup: Thoses are sweet cars! Hard to find though. My sis Focus SE performs pretty good and its stock. I enjoy this little car but accel is a little off-beat IDK why but it doesnt feel like its moving fast enough.

RX7 is a no no unless you have a 2nd car its one of them cars you want to have for a weekend toy

anyways

lets see I was paying 120 a month for my civic with ONLY liability my A4 is 123 a month for a higher level of Liability and also Comprehensive

just for a kick Im going to see how much a WRX will cost me to insure...

Cool beans my rates went down since I've last checked

133 a month for a 02 WRX WITHOUT full Coverage I did not look at what full coverage was I only checked to see what it was VS my A4

so its more but notas much as I thought it would be

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 20 2003, 08:27 PM

133 a month for a 02 WRX WITHOUT full Coverage I did not look at what full coverage was I only checked to see what it was VS my A4

U guys are lucky in mass you pretty much have to pay the same no matter what car it is.

del sol -2700
Thunderbird LX- 2200
Thunderbird SC - 2600

All full cov and all are coupes and one has a SC. actually the del sol is considered a sedan cause its a civic and they take the base which is a sedan :lol:

Originally posted by SolPWR+Dec 21 2003, 03:01 AM-->
@Dec 20 2003, 08:27 PM

U guys are lucky in mass you pretty much have to pay the same no matter what car it is.

del sol -2700
Thunderbird LX- 2200
Thunderbird SC - 2600

All full cov and all are coupes and one has a SC. actually the del sol is considered a sedan cause its a civic and they take the base which is a sedan :lol:

HOLY SHIfT. 2k for insurance? where do you work man? damn right now i only pay $730, ~$950 full, and thats a beginning driver(minor) with 96 civic.

I pay $1116/6 months for my Si on full coverage. :angry: :(

for my 93 mirage (economy car) i pay 2450 a year because of my mass driving step. im a 26. next december ill most likely be a 24.

every point past 15 is 7% more than base cost. every point below is 7% less. the only way to save money in mass is to drive the way everyone hates to. the insurance companies are raping us hardcore.

Back