*New VIDEO!!!!* Out from Us

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

*WARNING* 217MB File

This is one of the best nights we ever had here.. Over 100 Races this night.. This Video is Badass and 20 minutes long.. You will love it and worth the Download..

Plus me Whooping a 5.0 Twice and a AWD Talon Once are on here..

http://www.1320video.com/vids/bestnight.wmv

yeah, me too- i gave it up. im sure he posted this on like 234312412 sites, and they are all hitting it now...
im gonna wait till tonight

watched it..some sweet ass races yO! that turbo miata is fucking quick, and i almost unloaded when that nova took off, sounds fucking MEAN..i want a nova so bad.

really good footage for being in the dark, good vid mang :thumbsup:

You guys are nuts. Up my way we have like 3 races and the cops come but where you live i seen probably 50 races and the cops came like twice. You guys have some fast cars and your car is looking good too mang... congrats and keep'em coming

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jul 15 2004, 04:27 PM
where area r you from? and how the hell do you get so many races in?

that gti 1.8t gets spanked every race lol

Yeah the GTi has some major traction issues so it Runs real Low Boost off the launch then its top end it Nuts.. It pulled about 2-3 Cars on me on the way back home on the interstate even on my Bottle it pulled easily away from me..
It has a very large Turbo upgrade and all the other Mods to go with it.

But I live in a little tow outside Omaha.. But I work in West'O.. I think the cops really didn't care much because we were being very safe.. And running in the middle of kinda nowhere at like 3AM.. So I think they respected the fact that we were taking it way outside of town and being safe.

And Guys.. REGISTER FOR OUR BOARD.. :)

got it watched... LAUGHED MY ASS OFF... someone needs to race a cop.. seriously find a cop that really doesnt care and race him.... off away from the group... DO IT!!

Yeah nice bandwidth!

I got to use all of my whole 80kb/sec dsl! :p

The vid was pretty tight, lots of races.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 20 2004, 03:59 PM
i dled the whole video in 2 mins and 46 seconds
[post=365828]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah after the first 2 days I think mostly everyone got it so now the server is a lot faster now that not everyone is raping the server.

those were some good races. btw that yellow turbo ls civic hatch seems fast as hell.

Back