new whats up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

commonsensehuh

i only have an old 87 accord. i like the site and just want some advise. Vancouver, Wa. im lost on what to do on my current situation stressin to much.

Well i realize this might sound stupid. I have had this car for about 3 years and i am really just trying to keep it running it leaks oil and transmission fluid i was just wondering if there are any new techniques or some kind of recomendation besides total overhaul. a little short on cash at the moment. should i just sell it for a 1000$ or what. any advise would be much appreciated.

i feel retarted asking a question like this just call me a crackhead if want i understand but what would you do. short on cash, need the car and fell like its gonna take a crap any moment i dont want to rip it apart before i hear someone say theres nothing else i can do. i like the car and dont want to sell it for scrap i plan on just putting one of the many prelude engines in eventually but again do you guys think theres anything i can do in the mean time.

well, first thing would be to find out where the leaks are coming from

valve cover gasket is a common cause, and very easy to fix...

the tranny could be tranny cooler lines if you have an auto...

i definately wouldn't do a motor swap unless you LOVE the car, or it has absolutely no rust

Back