New Whip!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSi86

Fatty
Hey guys i just picked this up for $50 with no motor, but i got a b20 that i just finished building yesterday thats goin in it... heres some pics of the car and motor...

Photo_0133.jpg

Photo_0134.jpg

Photo_0135.jpg

In case your wondering too, the corner lights were stollen and the tail lights, side skirts and rear bumber were in the car.... heres some pics of the build yesterday, to me 3 hours, not too bad for my fist time...

Photo_0136.jpg

Photo_0139.jpg

i just need to get a few more things before the swap can be done... im pretty excited

2 things,

1)how did you get it for $50?
2)why is the block blue?

alright, i got it for 50 bucks cause the kid that was selling it is a retard. and the block is blue because i bought it like that and didnt really care to take it off, i do think its stupid that someone would paint the block in the first place, but thats the least of my worries as of now, i have better shit to worry about then the color of the block,

anyways, im stoked though, i didnt think he would ever let the car go for that cheap, that was the first offer i gave him too, he just said thats fine. it need work though, like the pointless single wiper arm, i need to put on the other one. body is good though...

definitely a good buy. i wasn't bashing it. shit, i would have bought it to. and i already have 2 cars and 2 bikes.

good luck with the project car. you should start a "crx build" thread.

definitely good starting ground.. atleast you dont have to derice like most people when they buy a Honda... i know i did

well there are few things in need to derice, for instance the single wiper arm, GAY, and theres a DOHC non-vtec sticker on both sides on the rockers, the paint is a little gay but its in good shape, i guess it was painted recently and barely any dents/rust. def. good buy, i will def. start a build thread.

Back