1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newb question

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by crxricer88, Aug 19, 2007.

1. crxricer88

crxricer88 New Member

ok i have a 93 dx hatch that i wanna change the dash to something else like a rsx dash or an integra dash is that possible? and what would i have to do to make it fit?
  2. 6spd_dc2

6spd_dc2 New Member

i dont know about the rsx but im pretty sure you can do the dc2 dash with custom brackets
  3. crxricer88

crxricer88 New Member

what model dc2? what year? does it just fit in? how hard is it to swap out the dash?
  4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator

Albums:
    What model DC2? Uh...there is only one DC2 that I know of, and that would be the 94-01 Integra GSR and Type-R coupe. Any 94-01 Integra dash should fit in without a ton of modifications, but an RSX dash would probably be quite a bit harder.

Honestly though, why? What's wrong with the Civic dash? This just seems stupid to me...why waste money trying to make the inside of your car look like it's a different car when you could just be spending that on engine, suspension, wheels, whatever?
  5. ALEXBECK23

ALEXBECK23 N/A boost=Turbo boost

Media:

Agree with him^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:rolleyes: