Newb to the site but not th scene

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fixed

misti ? blackwidow ? HAHAHa if so wow, im not used to many girls on a forum, LOL on my main forum i go to, its mainly dudes, but pretty much ANYTHING goes, and its a car forum LOL

haha...sorry about that! yea... its pretty much her and I here. The guys seem to run all the others away haha.

My other buddy from Abilene's coming up this weekend... bringing me my b16 and b17 blocks ^_^ Happy early b-day to me :D

haha...sorry about that! yea... its pretty much her and I here. The guys seem to run all the others away haha.

My other buddy from Abilene's coming up this weekend... bringing me my b16 and b17 blocks ^_^ Happy early b-day to me :D
for the civy ?HELL ill sell you a running gsr LOL why u need 2 blocks ?

for the civy ?HELL ill sell you a running gsr LOL why u need 2 blocks ?

he's giving them to me, then Im about to sell, the h22 and the 2 blocks, buy another motor for the civic and more than likely sell the boosted one thats going in it. Im still getting ancy im just waiting on the head to be done at the machine shop.

he's giving them to me, then Im about to sell, the h22 and the 2 blocks, buy another motor for the civic and more than likely sell the boosted one thats going in it. Im still getting ancy im just waiting on the head to be done at the machine shop.
err wow, whats gonna go in the civy then ? When i went to houston i picked up my hytech, and a 9lb AASCO flywheel, when i get paid next, im getting, hopefully, a ramhorn for the teg, and start piecing together my project :)

is that h22 a full swap ? or just the block ?

1st welcome aboard. Next business of order, show me where you've seen itr swaps going for $1500, or else I call bullshit, the cheapest itr swap I've seen was $3000 and that's cause it was a 94 itr.

its because you dont live in the nasty nati b18 going for five hundered round hurr.

anyway welcome to the board, i enjoy seing a teg slammed on its noots.

i will post every once in a while with a ruid comment take it as a joke and any tech issues you may have you can pm me since i like your ride.

ya thanks, i like to keep her as stock looking as i can, if i can find some LS Mesh rims, id rather have those in gunmetal grey *drools* idk why but i think their sexy looking

ya thanks, i like to keep her as stock looking as i can, if i can find some LS Mesh rims, id rather have those in gunmetal grey *drools* idk why but i think their sexy looking

too bad you aint in nati you could pick those up for a bone.

err wow, whats gonna go in the civy then ? When i went to houston i picked up my hytech, and a 9lb AASCO flywheel, when i get paid next, im getting, hopefully, a ramhorn for the teg, and start piecing together my project :)

is that h22 a full swap ? or just the block ?

everything but the tranny:ph34r: I just need to go pick it up.

everything but the tranny:ph34r: I just need to go pick it up.
H2B- they sell an adapter plate to hookup a b-series tranny to it, and from what ive seen ALOT of people are going that way, how much you want for it ?

Haha... Happy early B-day TeinGirl. ;) Sorry about the confusion on the GSR vs ITR. lol

Ill definitely check into what my options are for the H22

Thanks Misti!!! Same to you! Gemini FTMFW!!!

so whats the username about?
boof:
to hide an object (while usually in prison) inside one's anus.
I got 8 baggies in the boof.
prison wallet FTL

Back