Newbie oldie here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jcoberley

Well guys I am 50 now and about 3 years ago I got board pushing the American V8 rods 4-speed 456 dana 2 4 hollys and started playing with the little inports well thats what there called here! Well I am getting known around as a guy to work on them. Now I am not fast I am disabled and can only get 1 or 2 hours a day in but its about quality work and price. If there in a hurry they go to the steelerships! I have a 1 car garage and I take in one car at a time. and I always have one sitting in the driveway waiting to take its place. So wrench turning is just that. Do it right keep it clean and dont tear up people cars and charge a fair price and always make your word good! And did I mention always make your word good thats number one rule and its always the last rule. Anyway I want to learn a little more about these great little cars! :)

welcome :wave:

and this doesnt really have anything to do with multimedia... so im moving this to the lounge

welcome,,youve come to the right place to learn...but nmber one rule here..
we will not help you if your not willing to help yourself..
now you might get a little leanway,,seeing how your more mature,and came over from the american cars..but im sure youll be having some help from myself,blanco,philly,celerity,get_nick,and some others

Back