NewEgg.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Just to let everyone know, they continue to amaze me. I've boughten so much stuff from them, and not once have they let me down with their customer support.
I wish I could leave feedback on there site like eBay has. It would probably be 99.9% positive.
For example, I got a new Firewire card, with cable and Ulead DVD software in a retail box, for $13 shipped. And it got here a day earlier than what FedEx said. Has happened everytime. Way to go NewEgg :thumbsup:

werd. new egg f''in owns. its the only place i shop.

their prices are always withing 2-3 bucks of the lowest, and their CS is the best, hands down.

Their Hard Drives are overpriced. I just got a 250gb sata drive for $120, where they charge $145 + SH. But....other than that, yes they kick complete ass. Thats where I got my DH800 motherboard and some of my other computer components.

Newegg is great. The shipping is fast and the prices arent too either. However, you guys should check out zipzoomfly.com. They are excellent. Free 2nd day shipping on most items. Really great too. The only thing i dont like about online is you gotta pay shipping to RMA. Thats bullshit. If i buy a product and its defective, then RMA free. It costed me 20 bucks to RMA a dead NEC drive. I know its not their fault, but making me pay another 20 because the manufactures' goofed.. i think they should bill the manufactures.. anyway, Newegg is great. once you newegg, you know.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Feb 18 2005, 12:30 AM
:werd: every computer part i buy online is from newegg.
[post=462458]Quoted post[/post]​

Me too, bought a lot of stuff from them

Back