News Flash!!! Parts in Japan...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yup! thats the place Airjockie! they were giving some guys from MiniTruckin Magazine here from the States, a tour around Japan and the whole minitruckin scene...more specifically Truck Masters which is a huge truck show there in Japan. they also mentioned a place called Omi Auto Bodywork in that magazine. they are located in Omitama City, Japan.not sure how far away they are from you but i got their phone number if you want it and maybe they will give you a tour.

My schedual is full for now.

Today is get drunk at the wife uncles house, then Sunday is get drunk at another Kareoke bar with the wifes friend, then Monday is Head down to Electric Ave in Osaka for shopping, then screw around down there again, and hit another Love Hotel with teh wife, Tuesday will be autobacks shopping day, Wed will be packing day, and Thursday will...be leaving this great place for another year.

I need to find a job here... :(

no 1g stuff?

lame

I'm thinking about heading to the Carolinas/Georgia for a (mostly) rust free chassis

noah, the 05's ares 5x114.3 FYI. the 04's are 5x100

just in case you don't know. can't remember which year you got

pick me up an actuall mugen sticker and i will paypal you the money to get it from you

noah, the 05's ares 5x114.3 FYI. the 04's are 5x100

just in case you don't know. can't remember which year you got

i've got an '04... So I can rock the older stuff... :)

And I might be pickin up a set of 17x7.5 +45 Subzeros this week... but hit me up when you get back and maybe i'll pickup your wheels too... :)

Back