NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
THE JEEP IS GONE!!!!!

After many months of trying to sell it off, or litterally trying to give it away...I HAVE FINALLY SUCCEEDED!!!!

Last week, I decided to just put something on the window to say.....please take it away...so I wrote "BEST OFFER BAD TRANS"...and I had people stopping by constantly...

Then a kid came one night, and said he'll take it....I was relieved of the beast from hell....he asked if I would take $300 for it...and I looked at him in a strange way...and told him no...then I said I'd take $200 from him...he freaked out a little...but it was worth it to see his face go stupid...kinda like this :blink: and then this :eek: ...then he said he would come the next day with the cash...he didn't show up til sunday when I was sleeping...but I already had the keys, title signed, and the bill of sales already filled out...and he said he only had $143 in his wallet and he needed to go get the rest at the ATM...and I said...You can pay me later...so I gave him the $117 electric fan, all the crap I had for the jeep...and helped him jump the dead battery...and pushed it out of the driveway....with no real high expectaions of ever getting the rest of the cash...nut ohh well...the junker is gone and I'm happy :)

Hell...it beats paying the damn junk yard people $25 to just tow it away..... :laugh:

My driveway now looks bare...only 2 non-running cars here now...

Walters Civic for the swap, and my CRX for the rebuild.

The Z is in the garage for a drifting prep, and the Subaru legacy and the Civic is the dailies, and I also have a kid and his accord living with me till he can move into an apartment on the 1st of Nov....

by the end of the year or before spring...it looks like I might have a full fleet of running cars, and everything built up for next season....including Walters civic, and his CRX....

Now to go find a junky truck to tow cars to events and haul crap to the dump....... :mrgreen:

Next year a trailer (or the bus project :ph34r: ) and maybe a boat will be on the goals to get....

Lucky. I still have my POS jeep with a blown tranny. But i'm to stubborn to get rid of it. It was way more of a money pit than any honda I even owned.

Back