News today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MikeBergy

Blah blah blah....
This happened just a few miles from my house. Tragic, it's sad that this like this happen. RIP to the victims.

This is also sad that this happens in the world. It's time for a good old fashion hanging.

yeah i heard about that dennys thing. stupid fucking people.

[ot]i'm shocked to see abc news is using tabless design. and you all thought i was crazy[/ot]

U.S. and international authorities have charged 27 people who took part in the Kiddypics & Kiddyvids chat room. The youngest child seen in pictures or video was less than 18 months old, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said in announcing the results of the 10-month investigation.

wtf? :blink:

Damn, those are both really sad. People like that shouldn´t be around.

Quoted post[/post]]
U.S. and international authorities have charged 27 people who took part in the Kiddypics & Kiddyvids chat room. The youngest child seen in pictures or video was less than 18 months old, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said in announcing the results of the 10-month investigation.

wtf? :blink:
yea.. seriously... who the fuck molests a 18 month old and gets off on it.. they need to be hung, shot and dropped in a pit full of crocodiles..

still are kinda crazy, b....but i like this layout better than that one.

This happened last night about a mile away from my house, Celerity drove past it right when it was about to go live on TV, but he passed to soon by about a minute.

Back