Nice Eg Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

my buddy just picked this vx up minus the spoon wheels and motor car ran 12's. he payed 5 grand for it. little high but it has gsr leather, konis, ground control, thermal exhaust, hx wheels, 3k in pewter paint. what you do you guys think?
s3ea313a061aa4.jpg

$5k is to much for a car like that? then it doesnt do 12's. hell, people are selling/buying honda's like mine for $8k. what is done to the car?
its a nice looking car. rims im looking at. what is the engine?

no engine, used to have a gsr motor that hit 12.6 but the guy sold that for 5k too. car is mint but no motor. im in florida and hatches that look like shit go for atleast 3-4k there just really big around my area so they get marked up.

yeah i think my buddy did ok on it, body is perfect it was totally done over "dents and paint" interior under the carpet and panels even matches the outside paint.

straight body and paint job or not, your friend got hosed BIG TIME! for a rolling chassis i woulda paid NO MORE than $1,000.

:werd: :withstupid:
it is a beautiful color though

i payed 1200 for my hatch and it was beat. its not worth 5k but it has well over that in mods. just no motor like i said and this area is nuts with the price on hb's..

my buddy has a 90 si for sale...no title, but you can get one for it if you wanna buy it...the motor is just getting back into the car, had to be rebuilt. but its all stock....but if somone wants to call him and see what its going for I bet you can get it off of him for cheap his number incase if anyone is wondering is 651.226.4326 his name is clint, and if you do call about it, tell him that Nick told you about the car. but its very clean I can get some pictures for you if you really want. just email me if intrested....

hell yeah he paid too much for it. i've seen running stock eg hatches go for like $2-3K out here in SoCal.

Back