nicole ritchie is about to get fat again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reminds me of the vin diesel movie "a man apart"

"The real drug dealers move 20 metric tons A MONTH!"

I think they are overshooting the street value of coke though. $20,000/kilo is a little high IMO.

I dont find her or Paris hot but I saw some highlight from their TV show where they were wearing miniskirts and you could see their ass cheeks :D They were VERY Niiiiiiiiice :D

19.4 metric tons of coke.

Holy hell.

Ok, 1 metric ton = 2204.6 pounds. lets call it $8000 a pound for coke. This is "coke" not "crack" or anything like that. this is the good stuff. Thats $17,636,800.00 per metric ton. making a grand total of $342,153,920.00 worth of coke on that ship. And that IS wholesale value. If you broke it down to gram prices, it would be 1.5 billion.

Now, if I were a drug lord shipping a third of a billion dollars worth of coke, I'd have some technology behind it. How about a large capsule that is suspended below the boat. Slap a tracking device on that baby. If the coast guard shows up, drop it. You keep the coke. And it is worth your time and effort to recover said coke. couple of divers and another ship could pick it up easy. You'd be out maybe $20,000 for the recovery.

And for a self attatchment mechanism for the capsule, use battery powered electro magnets. That way the capsule is universal for any ship. No evidence in or on the ship. Its 100% gone. no levers, no cables, nothing.

They need to put some money back into the business, lol.

Last edited:
and they didnt mention if it was cut already or if it was pure. if this shit is pure its worth much much more. after its cut, 17 tons = 25-30tons depending on the cut. thats some crazy shit.

Back