Nippon V5

• Thread starter viciousracing
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

V

viciousracing

You guys think the Nippon Version 5 will look good on a 94 Accord 4 door? Or what other rims do you guys would say? I thought about it for my sister's car, but don't want to spend money to make the car look ugly. Any suggestions and comments? I also have in mind the Rota C8 or the Slipstream which is the Spoon replica, but almost everyone has them. How about the Nippon Type-R? I know Racing Hart C5 will definnatley be good looking, but cost so much.

well I found a pic anyways

version5_silver_lrg.jpg

I think they will look badass, but it's hard to say. Sometimes 4 doors look cheeze with big 5 spoke, and look better with thinner and more spokes. But in the case of the 94 teg, it looks like a 2 door anyways, so I think its a good choice

i found these Katana for a little cheaper. what do you say?

c5.gif

$105.00 per wheel. pretty worth it huh?

yea, I think thats around what I paid for mine - but that was a dealer hookup because my dad knows the service manager real well. That isn't ridiculously low, so I would say it's probably a good find

the only 2 sizes i see for them are these
17x7 = 22.8lbs
18x8 = 26.5lbs
pretty fuckin heavy
:thumbsdown:

the thing is, my sis is just going for looks, not for race, on an accord, i think the 17" will be nice. will it affect gas mileage or drivability? you guys have any other suggestions on other wheels?

yeah i know it's heavy but i think it'll look nice, will it affect the driving? turning? camber?

Back