Nissan Silvia s13

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice wing haha what the hell is that breather filter on the left if the intake is on the right?? (opposite to facing the car from the front)

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 12 2004, 01:43 PM
thats one awesome wing!!!! (jk) im assuming since it is already here, that it could very well be registerd....

This car has all papers from Japan. Not registered in the US. Im working on legalizing these cars now.

I agree about the wing. Not to hard to take it off. As for legalizing it, i emailed the seller, to see if he has it "legal" or not. It stated in the description he was in the process of doing it. I'll keep you guys updated.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 12 2004, 01:06 PM
nice fucking wing.

legal? about as legal as a CTR.

good luck registering it.

Swap the vin# with that of a junkyard 240 sx (that you own the title to).

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Feb 12 2004, 06:37 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Feb 12 2004, 01:06 PM
nice fucking wing.

legal? about as legal as a CTR.

good luck registering it.

Swap the vin# with that of a junkyard 240 sx (that you own the title to).

yeah... then when you get pulled over, and you miss one of the VIN #'s and you get BUTTFUCKED for chopping up cars.

And the filter is the INTAKE FILTER that goes to the turbo.

Heh im sure he can get it legalized here. Im his friend and all they do here when they inspect a car is go, "wow thats a nice looking car, heres the sticker" people here dont give a shit and the cops dont know whats legal or not.

Originally posted by ilikepie@Feb 13 2004, 12:55 AM
Heh im sure he can get it legalized here. Im his friend and all they do here when they inspect a car is go, "wow thats a nice looking car, heres the sticker" people here dont give a shit and the cops dont know whats legal or not.

:blink: I guess you don't live in Cali then.

its more or less that way in this part of texas...

usually the only 'inspection' i get is 'whooweee! that there thangie sure is loooooow! d'ya hang up at ther jiffylube?'

didn't we had a thread about Skylines and all legalization process,

and about the Nissan it's nice, I am not a big 1990 fan, but who gives a fuck, all it matters is you like it, so if you can buy it, good luck,

Back