CT Nissian 240SX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Anyone have any interest in a Nissian 240SX. A girl I know is moving to Florida and would like to sell it before she leaves.
Asking $1800 obo, I'll get more info as far as year mileage etc if there is any interest.

She currently lives in Southington, CT

would she consider driving it down here and sell it to me??? just curious though i dont think any one would

provided the car is road worthy, legal, and insured, i'll do it for $500 + gas + a plane ticket back. my unemployed ass doesn't have anything else better to do. lol

Last edited:
It's a 1993 , engine was replaced has 100k on new engine. I'll see if I can get pics and a vin.

it's a hatch, not sure if it's 5sp or not. I should be getting pics and a vin via email tonight or tomorrow

This is what Megan had to say about her car and she sent me some pics to post. I can get a vin if your interested.

There are a couple small dents on the driver side. This is a 93 Nissan 240SX, 5SPD, with 200k original miles, but the engine was rebuilt so it has about 100k on it. I have all the paper work for things done on it in the last 7 years, and I have kept up with it well with oil changes and maintenance. If I werent moving to Florida I wouldnt be selling it... its an excellent car with no major problems. The face of the radio does need to be either fixed or replaced because the CD got stuck in it. There is an alarm in it, but its not hooked up. There is also a massive amp and boom box in the back, so with some new front speakers, the sound system would be awesome. I am asking $1,800 or best offer. I wont be selling it until about a week before my departure to Florida.

rear.jpg

side3.jpg

side21.jpg

Come on now. Sil80s are possibly the best shit ever. Just get the front conversion and paint that fucker blue with some gold wheels ;x.

Sil80's are pretty sexy.
This is a great price for the car, it looks pretty clean, and everyone knows how much the price is for a 5 speed clean 240 is now.

man.. i like the usdm front end more than the sad face one. ... . but then again flip up headlights got me when i saw the old nsx for the first time, so... sorry lol

Back