Nite Shades

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Bought a can of Nite Shades and did some cosmetic mods since the car is currently undriveable. I always hated the teal/red clash since the first time I saw the car on the dealer's lot. So today I finally took care of it.
Sorry the pictures are dark, I took them pretty late tonight. I also helped a friend do his GSX and did a Beetle too. I love this tint.

blackout1.jpg

blackout2.jpg

Reflectors still work so it's legal. That, and Berettas and Fieros have black out housings stock, so I have some good arguing points if cops dont' like them.

blackoutreflect.jpg

bugblackouts1.jpg

The black is fairly transparent as you can see. I also did the sides and 3rd brake light.
Some of the other car pictures:

stoplamps.jpg

bugturnsignals.jpg

gsxblackout1.jpg

gsxblackout3.jpg

bugstanggsxcamaro.jpg

Hope you like em, I sure do :spin:

Here's a daylight picture just before my car was towed to the mechanic :(
taillightblackouts.jpg

I paid $15 at a local shop but the cans go for cheaper on Summit.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 15 2003, 05:22 PM
looks good!! :thumbsup: id consider blacking out my tails but i like 'em just fine :D BUWAHAHAHAHA!

Riiiiiiiiice :p :lol:

I'm only considering a black-out on my CRX because it's black already...

Taillights look good, yo. I wanna do that to the stock tails on my Civic.

What's wrong with the ole stang?

My Mustang took a shit on me tonight... Well, I don't blame the stang. The Red top Optima ate shit and died. I'm going to sue Optima. This is the SECOND one that's ate crap because they don't recover from a full discharge. EVER.

Harmonic balancer came completely loose. Rubber seals were off. So the car wouldn't run since it's couldn't even idle. AAA towed it away for free, fortunately, and $226 later, my car is running fine.

I'm kinda wondering what it would look like on a Celestial Blue CRX
but if I don't or didn't like it does that shit come off easily ??

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 15 2003, 05:22 PM
looks good!! :thumbsup: id consider blacking out my tails but i like 'em just fine :D BUWAHAHAHAHA!
s3f3d5a12e57f3.jpg

Is that a JDM rex, or did you just put the tailights in??

I like the tails either way. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 15 2003, 05:01 PM
no, but thats how the JDM CR-X tailights are. ;)

Maybe you missed it. Just taillights, that's all.

not even that, its just a sticker i think. im pretty sure the rex's only got b16's in them from 90-91 and those tails are from a 88-89.

Back