Nitrous should I use 55hp or 75 hp jet??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96coupeb18

Hey guys I got a 95 Teg GSR, stock bottom and stock head. I have a NX Express Kit and it is a Dry Nozzle, what would be safe for me to run 55hp or 75 hp , I want as much as I can get , oh yeah the rings have been replaced not to long ago, so I guess I really do have to be worried to much about that. Any input would help, oh I also have a V-AFC now, if that helps, and I have my fuel curves adjusted from 3000rpm to 7000 rpm, so I can get my fuel in that range. this is temporary until I get all the turbo stuff I need, thanks for any help

sup man...i just dropped in a 95 gsr engine/tran a lil over a month ago and im running a 65 shot w/ 2 10lb bottles produced by zex. and its been holding just fine. but i would suggest if youre goin to be running it at the track get a clutch and slicks, b/c i barely catch traction w/ street tires. Hope you have a nice time!

Do you have a A/F gauge installed, if so with the 65 shot do you ever run close to lean or is it pretty good, and oh yeah is your Teg Stock as well, thanks

nope dont have one yet. i just installed it last week and i love the shit dude. i just love the look on mr. rustangs face as you pick up and leave his ass...lmao.. but yes stock. fully stock...for now.. my uncle owns a carlot and he jerked a h22 out of a car yesterday and i bought it for 300 bucks...but thats not the point. im goin to get it tuned if i decide to keep it stock for a while.

Back