PA (NJ too) T3/T4, manifold, wastegate, all NEW!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Need to sell this stuff ASAP! I was going to keep the turbo/wastegate for another project but doesnt look like its going thru now. It is a Precision T3/T4, .63A/R, 50 trim. No internal gate, 5 bolt exhaust flange, and the turbo is BRAND NEW!!!! Included with the turbo is a 5 bolt 1/2" thick flange as well!! $500 obo

The Wastegate is a Turbosmart Street Gate 38MM, again its brand new! It comes with a 7 & 9 psi spring (or 7&10, I forget which honestly). $150 obo

The manifold is a log style manifold for a H23/F22 head. The exhaust pattern is 0-0-0-0 so make sure to check if this is right for your car :) $150 obo

accordbigturbo_large.jpg

f22manifold_large.jpg

I also have the custom dash from my Accord up for grabs still. Its custom molded for the Greddy E-01 boost controller and has 2 gauge pods as well. The E-01 is molded in so it cannot be sold seperately!!! Best offer for this part :)

newbeaterpods1_large.jpg

Feel free to send me ANY offer, I honestly need to sell this stuff NOW and may take your offer!!!

bumpage

Edit: Im transferring hosts on my website, thats why the pics arent coming up. If you want to see pics, please send me a PM and I will email them RIGHT over :)

Last edited:
morning bump

If it gets no action today Im going to throw the shit up on Ebay. Make some offers if you see something you like :)

Back