No Fuel After ZC Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tonyg

I have completed the ZC swap into my 91 CRX SI. I'm getting spark but no fuel. My fuel pump was working fine before the swap. I know my fuel pump just didn't go bad all of a sudden. Everything seems wired correctly. I wired the distributor and crank sensors correctly. Everything seems to plug in whre it was suppose to. Is there something that I'm missing?

Please Help

Do you hear your fuel pump turn on? If not, check your fuses. The alternator solenoid fuse controls the fuel pump. If you do hear it, then its either timing or you arent getting spark.

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you hear your fuel pump turn on? If not, check your fuses. The alternator solenoid fuse controls the fuel pump. If you do hear it, then its either timing or you arent getting spark.

The problem was the ground wire that connects to the thermostat. But now I'm not getting any fire. Are all swaps this difficult. I just want to get this thing started. I'm tired of not being able to drive my car. Any suggestions please?

Thanks for all of your help

have you checked your wires to see if they are sparking yet? IF you ARE getting spark. CHECK YOUR TIMING.

Not getting any spark now. I was told that I may have the two white wires going to the distributor crossed up. I'm going to swap them around and try again.

Back