no more hatch in a week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

I sure will miss her :( but i got a toy :) a 87 toyota 4runner thats in pretty good shape for being 17 years old. i will post pics of it on in a week or so

on the 2nd i am... the inside of the 4runner is in great shape the truck was from down south so rust only formed from where rocks chiped the hood and there is rust on the front two quater panels as well. i can get thos parts for about 300 and have it painted for 50 dollars

nice! Thumbsup!

That's what I wannt to sell my car to get right now actually, a 4runner of some kind with 4WD. May I ask how much you payed and is anything done to the rig?

I've been looking locally and all I've found is just stock ones, nothign special for around 2-4k pre 1990, and after 1990 around 3-6k area.

I heard the v6 motor is crap because it isn't nearly reliable as the 22re, do you know if this is true? I've done a decent amount of research and all I've found if mixed opinions on it.

i am getting it for a 1800

nothing is really done to it

he swaped in a 22re that had 40,000 miles on it
he put new brakes pads including roters
he also put new tires on as well

oh yeah everything works for it still

That's a pretty good find IMO.

All the ones around here for 2k area, all have something wrong or going wrong with them.

i test drove the shit out of it ...... it seems to be a sound rig

i need to strip the stereo out of the hatch but i work like everyday.

wise choice, toyota's 22r is a kickass engine, ive had about 4 trucks with that engine in them. checkout northwest off road they have TONS of stuff for them like cams, flywheels etc.

one of the wores things that ever could happen just happened..... my cx motor died :( looks like the cam gear fell off its fucked up.... that shit made me late for work .

your cam gear fell off!!! :bo:

sorry, that suxors but its kinda funny, i had a buddy lose a wheel while he was driving, funniest thing ive ever seen.

i never did anything to the cam gear.... 4 months ago i got a new timing belt put on at a local shop

i smell a lawsuit..... not but you could probablly get them to fix it.

the gear melted thru the plastic housing that protects it and the the cam gear is setting at an angle

i might have to keep her now... hard to sell a civic that is not riced out... i had a guy that was interested and he said he did not like the wheel cuz there to small

:werd: It's hard to sell them stock mang. That really sucks though about not being able to get the rig too.

Hopefully, I'm putting the word out to sell my pos for 3500, some fuck nut I know will buy it even with a flat black front end, already been hit, with a good amount of dings and broken interior shit that costs an arm and a leg for just a simple thing like adoor switch. They all come up and say its off the hook for being riced out, its crazy.

Back