no sour cream for me please!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I called home last night (military live in Texas, from Oregon) to talk to an old high school friend. Word is the local Taco Bell was closed down for a week due to 3 employees whacking it into the sour cream. Just another reason not to eat fast food.

I wonder if they could work that one into there monthly specials? And I thought the McRib was a bad idea!!

No matter where you go or what you do you will run across people that do dumb shit like cum in sourcream or spit in your food

I've been in the food biz manage/waiting for 3 and 1/2 years not fast food but that does not matter its all the same when it comes to having employees who only work becuase they want a paycheck and nothing else from their job so why should they care what goes on worse comes to wrose they go somewhere else

we try to weed them out but its hard

good thing is I've yet to see people do stuff to food other then coworkers food =)

but I have seen people come in high, take handfulls of silverwear out to the dumpster and toss it, steal stuff, do the same half assed stuff day in and day out saying ok I will make sure I do it right next time....

sad thing is almost all employees who are problems are the local teenagers who just don't give a damn its weird how people get pissed "in some states" that we have so many mexican workers taking our jobs atlest they get twice as much done right the first time and with out bitching about it while getting paid less
makes you wonder why some other countrys call americans lazy

and if I remember right way back in the day yes the McRib was dabomb!

I hate fucking McDonalds now, but back in the day when I used to go the McRib was teh shit, simply good.

I never heard of teh burrito blast but to be honest that sounds fuckin sick, even if I did do that I wouldn't tell anyone that I wacked it inside a hot burrito, fucking sick fucks.

Milan

Yo I am not gonna eat freaken taco bell anymore. People busting a nut in the sour cream, makes me feel nauseous. No more burritos from taco bell for me or sour cream for that matter

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 4 2003, 09:24 PM
Turns out the local Taco Bell was closed down for a week due to 3 employees whacking it into the sour cream.

Always nice to know the Taco Bell employees maintain such good company morale by participating in circle-jerks in the back room

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 4 2003, 09:24 PM
I called home last night (military live in Texas, from Oregon) to talk to an old high school friend. Turns out the local Taco Bell was closed down for a week due to 3 employees whacking it into the sour cream. Just another reason not to eat fast food.

I wonder if they could work that one into there monthly specials? And I thought the McRib was a bad idea!!

They said the same thing here and it was closed down for inspection.. and guess what? Everyone who spread the rumor, was sued for slander b/c 1) it wasn't true and 2) it cost them hella busisness. So, you might want to get HARD facts of it being true, b/c whether they do anything or even know you posted it, it IS some bad accusations to be saying.

so.. i said.. they said the sme stuff HERE.. as in, where i live.. It was 4 or so years ago.

My point is.. why post some hear-say? I "heard" you were a flamming faggot who gets it in the ass by the texas queers.. now i know that isn't true.. Just like you have no idea if this is true...do you?

man i eat taco bell like twice a week while working, we go on food runs all the time, that is sick i just lost my appitete...........

i just like their grade d beef that they throw in a bucket of water at the end of the night and whatever is floating the next day gets tossed and the rest they re-use. ( i had a friend that worked for taco bell)

Back