no spark crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88rex

did a engine swap on my 88 crx hf took out the 62 horsepower hf engine and put in a d15b7 blew it up with nos now put hf engine back in now no spark checked wire connections crank angle sensor igniter main relay and fuses all good but no spark coming out of coil and no light on in the ecu when you turn key on tried 3 different ecus all do the same please help :sad:

probably your coil, i've known many to test ok but actually not work. see if you can borrow a friends.

Originally posted by 88rex@Aug 1 2004, 08:11 PM
did a engine swap on my 88 crx hf took out the 62 horsepower hf engine and put in a d15b7 blew it up with nos now put hf engine back in now no spark checked wire connections crank angle sensor igniter main relay and fuses all good but no spark coming out of coil and no light on in the ecu when you turn key on tried 3 different ecus all do the same please help :sad:
[post=371205]Quoted post[/post]​

Make sure the factory ground thats in the harness is connected on the thermostat housing area..

CHECKED GROUND IS ON USED FRIENDS COIL STILL NO SPARK AND I DONT NO WHY THE LIGHT ON THE ECU DOESNT COME ON I TRIED 3 DIFFERENT ONE STILL NO LUCK WHAT IS THE FIRING ORDER MAYBE IT IS WRONG I HAVE 1234 FROM DRIVERSIDE TO PASS SIDE ON THE PLUGS AND 1342 ON THE CAP IS THIS RIGHT

Back