No VTEC with turbo............

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everything on the turbo is great we inspected it when we got home.

The only thing that worried me was the headers, It just looks so flimsy and weak to me.

umm.. headers with turbo.. :lmao:

that;s not true.

JRSC come with no management whatsoever (other than an fmu). there is 0 electronics, thus, no vtec disable

sure there is... disconnect the vtec solenoid.. :ph34r:

Well, I have seen cars up on the dyno that have turbos... trust me. VTEC works. And... in Central CA if you turbo your car, you're not caring about emissions. You apparently have a friend who will pass it for you. The word about being 'reliable' is: they do last if set up properly. There is a turbo teg that's lasted 150k miles. The reason it has: proper research into what motor, internals, turbo, piping, etc. The motor was built to be efficient with a turbo. I can honestly say... it is. For the record... he used a b18c

Well, I have seen cars up on the dyno that have turbos... trust me. VTEC works. And... in Central CA if you turbo your car, you're not caring about emissions. You apparently have a friend who will pass it for you. The word about being 'reliable' is: they do last if set up properly. There is a turbo teg that's lasted 150k miles. The reason it has: proper research into what motor, internals, turbo, piping, etc. The motor was built to be efficient with a turbo. I can honestly say... it is. For the record... he used a b18c
BINGO!!! Research is the key to success, without it your screwed.

Back