noisy civic ex suspension fix?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK here it goes..
I have a 93 civic ex coupe, and all I hear is squeek, squeek, mc friggin squeekie, squeek :mad:!! I've done the wd40 trick, but I don't wanna deal w/ that mess any more. I recently upgraded, and got 2 new tokico blues for the front, workin' on gettin' the rears.
Not too sure, but i'm wondering if the bushings in the front suspension system are shot?? :( If thats the case I may have to worry about the rear ones also.
Considering the swap to a B16A3, I know I should probably get under there and replace them... If there are any; what other honda models may have interchangeable bushings, or suspension parts??? What is the best performance & quality hardware application?
:DEnlighten me if I have left something out porfovor...:D

TY

Hit an oil shop and get your oil changed. make sure they grease your suspension while its in the bay. Might be a quick fix.

Other than that, get an energy suspension kit and do the whole car. very time consuming, but cheap compared to all new OEM bushings. All in all, its worth it.

Alright I've been looking into energy suspension kits... Whats the difference between graphite impregnated bushings, and the ones without?? Does it really matter which to get? I'm not looking to replace them anytime soon after they're installed of course. So someone please let me know...
ty

Back