Nor Cal Engine Building Shop Recommendation?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RaceReadyU

What shops do you recommend to get good service on building a b20vtec or an lsvtec? Thanks...

my mechanic would do it, hes good but not a honda man, hes a domesitc V8 guy himself but if you want someone who works only with imports and what not, DCT performance in daly city. The guys name is steffen and hes pretty cool, hes built all kinds of motors, hes pretty damn good too. If you want his # its 650-756-8775. Tell him ramon from car plus sent you.

I'd call the guy that Gen2TEG said then because I know he's from the same area. I'm over in the Stockton/Sacramento area. I know two shops over here if you don't mind driving just let me know.

I have a friend in Oakland that owns a shop. All he does is swaps and crazy import motors. He is running a b20/vtec with @ 15 psi in his gutted hatch. He runs low 10s. If you are interested call my cell. It's local for you. 925-765-3966. He is doing my GSR swap installed with ACT stage 3 clutch and RevHard header for $3000.

Back