north Cali?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

are there any meets in north cali area?? anyone live around here? im in oakland.

well if its just you and me then thats not much of a met. i useally go to the honda-tech mets over at the Union City tapioca express.

its all good...that would still be cool. even if you met one person...there are hook up to all his friends. where exactly is that and when do you usually met?

every friday night starting around 9:30? or 10 something but it last till like 1 at the tapioca express in union city. its off of alverado nile except instead of going towrds the landing where the old spot was (krispy kream) you turn left and go down. i forgot the street its like near decto or something but thers a burger king and a wells fargo bank i think and its on the left.

if you go im the white coupe with the gunmetal 15'' slipstreams thats kinda dropped.

there are meets there now? man when did it change? only like a month or 2 back i remember the krispy kreme meets

honda-tech got tired of the "ricers" and the toyta drifter crews i guess.

I am from San Francisco, but I go to school in Monterey.... So I dual represent.... but yeah it is almost time for a nor cal meet of some sort...

im from san francisco and they still have runs in milpitas, even though they're pretty hot but last time i went i swear there was at LEAST 125 cars there. I haven't gone out to tracy in a while though, last time i went it was pretty weak. It used to be crackin out there but then CHP (not even local PD cause they don't have enough police cars lol) started crackin down more. Up here in san francisco theres runs every weekend, its not private runs but basicly like that. Its only people from here and everyone knows each other, im always out there with my boys from the TL and the set. We just drive up and down 19th, through geary and back down, keep on doin that for a while till we get bored and round up enough people, chill at the parking lot at stonestown for a while, and then either goto 3Com or brotherhood way. It gets pretty boring though cause its always the same cars, everyone just waits till someone brings their boy who never brought his car out or till someone changes somethin on his motor. Its still fun though. If any of you guys wanna come out just lemme know, some pretty tight ass cars out everyweekend. E43 M3, EVO VIII, STI, RX7, GSR Hatches, Turbo LS/VTEC's, SR20 240's, tight shit like that. Sorry about my rambling about it all, don't know why i wrote this much when i don't even like to read shit this long.

I wish it was warmer out and we all could meet up amd have a BBQ or something somewhere!

I'm in Vacaville, which is like 30 miles west of Sacto.

Between S.F. and Sac.

I'd love to have a BBQ or something someday.

B16 is from around you also! He came to my house along time ago for my old car clubs BBQ. B16 and I been talking about meeting up again soon.

Back