North Korea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You want facts? North Korea was a real threat and Iraq was not. Bush fucked up when he went into the wrong country. Plain and simple, no partisan bullshit about it.

Well he chose to conquer a nation rich in a profitable natural resource. N Korea isnt a real threat. I live within 100 miles of the missile defense sytem, which, I dont care what the news media told you, DOES shoot down ICBM's. There would not be as many people that I know working out there if the system didnt work.

The Chinese eat babies, and routinely commit crimes against humanity and morality. They are no good.

I hope that was an exaggeration about the abortions...EAT? lol Or, that explains the odd shapes of my General Tso's chicken...

And on a side note, whatever they have would take a while to get here. I'd like to know if there'd be sufficient evacuation time. I mean, I remember reading up on nukes when I was like 13, and it seems like they only have a 9 or 12 mile radius of actual instant incineration from the blast, the rest is the fallout zone. Which still kills, but it takes a half hour for it to actually fall. In short, I would think that collectively you would be able to get out. But on the other hand, mass chaos? You couldn't get 100 people out of LA if you told them all the place was going to hell in 3 hours.

the US doesn't just conquer an area and leave it in ruins. We rebuild it. And as such, if we rebuild North Korea... what are we gonna get ? nothin.

Japan was just a crater back in the summer of 1945 . . . . they had nothing to offer us then.

Now look. We all drive their cars, use their electronics, etc. Americans and Japenese now look at eachother on very favorable terms.

The same could happen with N Korea. Not that I care much for snotty North Koreans, but still . . .

My Response to Blanco's post has been mentally uploaded to your brain. Retain Composure.

On Nukes, Nuclear technology and warheads come in different sizes and flavors.

Is it 'Kim Jong Ill"

or

'Jim Kong the II'

lol . . . wow im bored at work.

Back