Nos Questions. Please Help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright, my friend just bought a universal dry kit and he has a 93 del sol si. we got everything assembled except for the fuel pressure safety switch. we have no clue where it goes or what it does or anything. if anybody knows where or what this does and how we hook it up or anything like that would you please email me or pm me or somethin as soon as possible. Thanks
Cody

It's there to shut off the nitrous when the fuel pressure drops to low. Um, at least thats what I've read, I've never even seen one. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

If you have a billet (newer style) fuel rail, tapp it onto the end of the fuel rail opposite the fuel intake (by the fpr). If you don't you need to drill and tapp the banjo bolt on the top of your fuel filter, put a 90 degree brass npt fitting on there and then install the fuel pressure cut off on there. DON'T run without it, there is no way you can react fast enough if the fuel pressure drops. If you need the tapp sizes post again and i'll give you the part numbers. I also suggest getting an msd rpm activated switch, that way the nitrous only comes on over 3000 rpm and can be cut off at say 200 rpm before your rev limiter, that way you will never spray before the safe rev limit for the kit and you wont run out of fuel if you miss your shift point (the stock rev limiter cuts off fuel at the redline or so).

Back