nos with pr3 pistons in b18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes you will be fine with a 50 shot the only way you melt pistons with nitrous is with inproper fueling or timing you will be more than fine i hate people with out experience in this crap that just blow off.

yes you will be fine with a 50 shot the only way you melt pistons with nitrous is with inproper fueling or timing you will be more than fine i hate people with out experience in this crap that just blow off.

haha...what was that?

Kid, I've had more experience this YEAR with race motors than you've had your entire life.

Aren't you the douchebag who wanted to convert his civic to run on E85? And the same douchebag who said...actually, let me quote it:

cool build but do you really think that you can just put methonol in your tank and run it do you know the amount of work that has to be done to the fuel system to run that stuff.

you actually thought that someone was going to pour methanol in their tank?

lmmfao...you're a fucking moron.

Yes, over time nitrous WILL wear out cast pistons, even with a proper tune. Cast pistons were NOT designed to hold up to the strains that forced induction puts on your engine internals.

So next time you 'blow off' about something, make sure you aren't blowing off about someone who knows exactly what the fuck they're talking about.

Fucking idiot.

o yea well poeple do run methanol in there cars i have a friend that has a all motor prostock fwd insight and it hapens to run on methanol o and i helped tune it to top it off so why dont you find a dick to stuff in your mouth to keep you quite and i do know what the fuck im talking about and for the record i just went 11.68 @ 125 in my crx with a 160hp of nitrous on a stock b20 that has nothing but head work done to it stock cast pistons and all o and buy that was a single foger and also this engine has been in the car for 3 years with no less that 100hp sprayed to it each pass and all i have done is replace the rod bearings because that much nitrous beats the piss out of them. but i cant afford to build a aluminum rodded motor so i replace rod bearings about twice a year.

Last edited:
o i did convert my civic to run on e85 and it was also a 14.2:1 lsvtec that i did it on. e85 is 85 percent alcohol and how many race cars run on alcohol huh :ufucktard:

Last edited:
o yea well poeple do run methanol in there cars i have a friend that has a all motor prostock fwd insight and it hapens to run on methanol o and i helped tune it to top it off so why dont you find a dick to stuff in your mouth to keep you quite and i do know what the fuck im talking about and for the record i just went 11.68 @ 125 in my crx with a 160hp of nitrous on a stock b20 that has nothing but head work done to it stock cast pistons and all o and buy that was a single foger and also this engine has been in the car for 3 years with no less that 100hp sprayed to it each pass and all i have done is replace the rod bearings because that much nitrous beats the piss out of them. but i cant afford to build a aluminum rodded motor so i replace rod bearings about twice a year.

To pull 125mph trap speeds you'd have to be putting down close to 320whp in a CRX. 160 single-fogger shot on a stock B20 will NOT put 320whp to the ground. Period. A stock B20 puts around 130 to the CRANK, add another 160 CRANK hp (because I promise you that you aren't spraying 160 to the wheels...I doubt you're even spraying that much to the crank on a single-nozzle setup) and that's only 290 to the CRANK, not to the wheels.

That, and I know that some cars run on methanol...where did I say that they can't?

Howabout this, show us proof that you're running the times that you're running in the car that you claim, with the mods you claim you have.

And while you're at it, go ahead and learn to type too, asshat. Proper English and sentence structure are your friends.

Last edited:
take pics with I LOVE HONDA SWAP on them.

ok. well thanx for all the help buddy. ima go ahead and order my pistons and rods. oh for now the nitrous kit i got comes with one y jet. does it mater where i put that? i was thinking instead of puting it in the intake tube id go ahead and tap it in the intake manafold. would just having one for now cause any problems?

If it's a single jet it needs to be on the intake pipe, around 6" or so from the throttle body. In the past I've usually tapped mine into the silicone coupler between the intake and the throttle body. Make sure and face the opening in the jet towards the throttle plate.

if you want the nozzle on the IM then you need to drill and tap it. preferably in between 2-3 runner and underneath.

but the intake tube is better. thats how i have mine

Back