Nos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yspeed

Well I'm running a 89 si with 90 zc and I was just wondering could I just put the zc on nos? I have about a 1000 bucks canadian, so turbo is out of the question. Also nos is elligal so I wouldn't be running a wot switch. I don't really want to pound the motor. I just want to see if the zc bottom end will take a 50,75 or maybe 100 shot. Thanx alot

Matt

yeah....youll be fine....but i would not run more than 50% of the original hp that came out of it....and i would use a wet kit...

well since you just want to pretty much see how strong it is till it breaks, just boost the shit outta it but don't use any fuel management. hell, don't even use an intercooler.

I can set you up with a zex system, just give me or dave a call 214-391-7562. The payment would need to be in USD, but we can set you up with a Dry, Wet (recommended for safty and ease of installation) or DPI (Safest, but very difficult to install).

how bout in the seat...RX-7 style.

hey i would love my nitrous tanks in the seat. that would be hella sleeper. its hard to hide a bottle, espically a 10lbs

Quoted post[/post]]
hey i would love my nitrous tanks in the seat. that would be hella sleeper. its hard to hide a bottle, espically a 10lbs

yeah did anyone mention thats completely unsafe and you should make anyone getting into your pass seat to sign a waver! haha

i mean, it could be a GREAT way to break up with your g.f. you could blow her up, and hey, that beats the hell out of "its not you its me" :mrgreen:

i mean, it could be a GREAT way to break up with your g.f. you could blow her up, and hey, that beats the hell out of "its not you its me"

*calls ex*

just put it in the trunk. who looks in someones trunk? besides, its only illegal if USED on the streets. having the system is not against the law(as far as i know and have been told).maybe if you really wanted to hide it, get a sub and build a box big enough for it to fit inside, idk.

from what I've been told, Nitrous oxide kits are only illegal if the system is hooked up. 5-0 cant do shit if theres just a bottle laying there. But the problem gets to when they see the plumbing all hooked up.

I'd say HMT it, $1000 should be enough for a junkyard t3, DSM 450's, intercooler, some piping, spare PM6 for someone to tune to allow 7 psi, random stuff. check out this months SCC magazine, these a nice sleeper turbo civic. They have the piping hid in the stock air intake, the motor looks bone stock on first glance. off topic, but w/e

NAAAAWWSS!!!!

If its illegal to have the plumbing hooked up, then how can Saleen sell their focus? N E way. it is illegal to use on the street. About the only way you can get away with it is to have a switch in a difficult to access location. Worked for a friend of mine. He kinda cheated tho...he had a LED switch in the trunk (wired to nothing) and then he had the actual switch in the center console where you couldnt see it. This isnt F&F most people have their N2O wired to the TPS that way it only works at WOT they dont have a lil button labeled NOS. If you do it that way and get pulled over for "street racing" its an easy out.

Back