Not a Honda..but maybe you know someone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
like it says...

4.6 DOHC Cobra motor/tranny/harness/ECU

tranny is a 5 speed

out of a 98

$3000 picked up in Providence, RI

Ran very well...we drove it around before dismantling it

No pics of the car, victim of vandalism

Broke every window, smashed every panel

Picture Brian's STi....................................now multiply by 100

They got in it..cut the front seats, smashed the center console, car was a total mess

Basicly, the drivetrain, rear end, suspension, and 1 headlight was all we got out of it.

Woof. That sucks. Can you offer the rear / driveshaft for sale ? I may not want it, but I can't turn down a 9", if it is one. The housing car has an 8 inch with .. I think .. 3.72:1. Which is desireable, but those rear ends are so narrow.

not BOLT in, but im quite sure it can be done....as long as the hood doesnt hit the dizzy...fuckin ford and their front mounts.

ok well will hasport mounts for a H22 swap into an EG work? and i have a 6" fiberglass cowl hood so i think the dizzy will clear.

lol, if your serious, i dont know. the dizzy will be right next to the radiator, so i dont know how much help a cowl will do.

okay didnt read the first part of that...the mounts wont work jackass :p

Yeah, for what I intend it for, I'm looking at 100's of hours of fabbing to make it work.

And it's going into another... Well, project details are a surprise at this moment. Don't wanna jinx myself.

Back