Now for Tires...New or Old Azenis?

Should I go with the New Azenis or the Old ones

• Get the Old ones, they will perform almost as well

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait a month for reviews and then dec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

I'm going to need tires for this year's autoX season, and I've decided on Falken Azenis. However, I can't decide whether its worth the extra $100 for the RT-615's.... What do you guys think?

I know the RT-615's arn't out yet...so maybe I should wait until they're released and people can review them before I put them on my car?

I am going to get the new Azenis for sure so if you want I will be the guinea pig,
and I will let you know how they are. From the reviews they have been getting
they have to be good, they are way better in the rain than the old ones and with the weather here in Cali lately I need all the help I can get.

just get the old ones...they handle perfectly fine and since your only going to use them for auto-x, who cares about the wet traction. but if you are going to Daily drive on them also, then definately get the 615's...but my Kuhmo MX's have yet to dissappoint me wet or dry ;)

EDIT: also wait and see if anyone is having a problem with the 615's getting all greasy

the STi will be getting 245/40/17 st-615's when they are out in that size. :)

That, or some BFG KDW's

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Feb 23 2005, 01:51 PM
just get the old ones...they handle perfectly fine and since your only going to use them for auto-x, who cares about the wet traction. but if you are going to Daily drive on them also, then definately get the 615's...but my Kuhmo MX's have yet to dissappoint me wet or dry ;)

EDIT: also wait and see if anyone is having a problem with the 615's getting all greasy
[post=465208]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes these will be on my daily driver that is going to be residing in Minneapolis. I refuse to buy Kuhmo, from all accounts (of people I personally know and trust) they are shit. My dad has MX's on his car and they blow balls, no traction at all and they wear kinda fast too.

Back