Now thats a tight looking concept

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i saw it at the Detroit Auto Show....very sweet looking car. alot of blending of the old and new together to come up with a sweet looking car. Ford did a damn good job on that Mustang. i wouldnt mind getting one myself....

its just too bad dodge is starting its move to mexico. to compete, ford and gm will have to go as well.

your cars are going to have "assembled in mexico" stamped on the side, just like your shirts have it on the tag.

anyone seen the 05 v6 mustangs? they look like shit. someone post a pic.

Actually B, that is the concept GT model. The production model has subtle changes to the side vents/windows, as well as the front and rear bumpers that make it not as cool looking...lemme see if I can find it on another forum...

GT Concept vs GT Production:

s402d1227b71d5.jpg

GT Concept vs V6 Production:

s402d1246c3521.jpg

I'm almost afraid to say it...but I like the GT Production version myself. Soon enough their will be body kits out anyway.

ugly vs ugly......hmmmm, yeah i can def. see the differences- i saw and sat in that car at the philly show last week- IMO typical cheapl mustang interior and very plain outer styling, unless you're a sucker for all the throw back styling

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 13 2004, 03:40 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Feb 14 2004, 12:18 AM
Speaking of retro cars done right...

http://www.stangnet.com/2005shelbycobraconcept/

You're a pussyfag who drives a New Beetle if you don't like the Cobra concept. :)

Horsepower 605 @ 6,750 rpm
Torque 501 lb-ft @ 5,500 rpm

Nice.

ya, i love the look of the new cobra, that thing is way pimp... nice lil V10 it comes with too :)

I like the new Mustang, but I wish they'd have kept the little quarter window leuvers... The tiny window just looks fugly there. :(

I'm saving my pennies for the 2006 Mustang Cobra. :)
500hp, anyone?

Back