Now there's a Truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
1.6s 60 foot times
11's in the 1/4
4 wheel drive
over 6,000 lbs
STOCK motor (other than O-ringed block and ARP head studs
6 inch turbo back exhaust
40 shot before AND after the intercooler plus 60 shot direct into the intake mani

Dual snails, check
timenginebay.JPG

Drag slicks, check
timmickeys.JPG

6inch intake, check
timintake.JPG

Covered P1 and it's workers in total soot, check
coalworker.JPG

Breaking P1's dyno record #'s, check :thumbup:
TIMNOS.jpg

Video of the maddness ;) :eek: :thumbup:

right click, save as please

http://www.p1auto.com/jack/movies/tim70psi.MPG

Holy Shit, that's a lot of torque!

yeah... from the looks of the vid, you've got just enough time to say "OH MY GOD!!" before the thing hits boost.

:worthy:

i dont know how good of traction those slicks would get in the dirt while pulling 100 year old trees out of the ground :angry:

After thinking about it... FOR A REALLY LONG TIME... I have decided that the size of the tires is completely worthless and he needs to put on MUCH bigger tires.....

thats is all for now..

yea. I was reading on HT, and some guys run even HIGHER. They say that the commins internals are just crazy. Connecton rods that would make 100 year old tree trunk jelious.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 1 2004, 10:49 PM
70 psi?!?!?! am i readding this right?!?!?!?
[post=371271]Quoted post[/post]​

His Compression ratio is probobly at least 18:1 too..

70 psi isnt much. but the injectors he has running r crazy. my f250 with the powerstroke 7.3l 8 cyclinder(the cummins i belive is a 6 cyc) and the upgraded turbo kit runs under full boost at 48psi. i have a 5 inch exhaust, and stage 2 injectors and it puts out smoke but not as much as that thing. my truck actually ran a 16 flat in the 1/4. Cummins engines are acutally not that great. ask any person that does heavy marine(marine construction, commercial fishing). Caterpillar is the way to go. You can get a cat in a ford f250-f350 at my local ford dealer.
pulling trees out isnt easy. You break the wheels loose with out trying(even locked in 4x4 it will spin all four.)

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Aug 16 2004, 02:06 AM
70 psi isn't much ?? lol this is a honda site.. most people dont boost over 12 ..lol but im ganna be nice and not give you the asshat smiley
[post=377404]Quoted post[/post]​

Keep in mind that diesel is combustion solely due to compression, so outrageous cr's and boost figures are normal.

Last time I saw a honda running on diesel was..... never? Nuff said.

Back