Now THIS is a Theft Recovery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man that sucks......i bet it only took then 4-8 hours to strip it...thats not even worth 100 bucks

I'd pirate the front and rear brakes off it but damn that is BARE.

I'm surprised they didn't steal the brakes though.

:werd: and then he bitches about deadbeat bidders who didn;t read the description...

thats what you get for false advertising

IMO that guy is a douchebag. That car is worth MAYBE $50 for the brakes....And it's possible he slapped some DX drums on that bitch so that it could be pushed around. $450 for that is bullshit...it looks like even the in-dash harness is gone.

bd_1_b.JPG

Hmm, interesting look to the back of the Integra with the hatch off... That pic got me thinking... Integra El Camino mod? :D :eek: :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 14 2005, 01:25 PM
:lol:

acura eltegra? :) that woul dbe a hot ride.
[post=473398]Quoted post[/post]​

You'd have to be really really brown to get away with that one.

while you were at it, you could extend the rear and really get the el camino look... people wouldn't know wtf was going on with that one, ESPECIALLY if it was fast.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Mar 14 2005, 06:05 PM
while you were at it, you could extend the rear and really get the el camino look... people wouldn't know wtf was going on with that one, ESPECIALLY if it was fast.
[post=473464]Quoted post[/post]​

yea extend the rear and it would be hanging way back off the rear wheels :lol: that shit would look funny

whatever man, do it right... those rear wheels aren't drive wheels, extend the frame just forward of the rear wheels and push them back a foot or so, it'd be gangster for sure.

EDIT: It'd prolly improve the weight balance issue, lol

"7) You are ready to drive a great luxury sedan for a reasonable price"

This kid should have been shot in the foot, then the car gripped.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 14 2005, 09:58 PM
"7) You are ready to drive a great luxury sedan for a reasonable price"

This kid should have been shot in the foot, then the car gripped.

-> Steve
[post=473565]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

thats what my hatch looked like after just 5 days of buying it....... car thieves need to just be stuck in one of those astronut training spinners; the machine that goes around in a circle really fast. and dont stop until their brains are ejected through the ears because of the massive centrifugal force.

Back