now what?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capone9399

Ok so the type r replica lip i orderd from phase nine for my car never showed.no sign of the company anymore either.so ive been screwed outa 90 bucks :cry: ....anyways i still need a lip.should I try ebay ? ive seen some cheap decent looking ones close to the stock one .but then the thought enterd my mind...how about carbon fiber lip? then i started thinking carbon fiber hood? i think it would look good with the blue....so should i try ebay for something decent looking, call honda and spend an arm an a leg for the stock piece or go with the cf? any ideas or sugestions?

and yes...i think too much

Quoted post[/post]]
Ok so the type r replica lip i orderd from phase nine for my car never showed.no sign of the company anymore either.so ive been screwed outa 90 bucks :cry: ....anyways i still need a lip.should I try ebay ? ive seen some cheap decent looking ones close to the stock one .but then the thought enterd my mind...how about carbon fiber lip? then i started thinking carbon fiber hood? i think it would look good with the blue....so should i try ebay for something decent looking, call honda and spend an arm an a leg for the stock piece or go with the cf? any ideas or sugestions?

first i would go to your local court and file on them.....!!!!!!!! Get your money back and then some and buy what ever you want

VIS hoods are going for rediculously low prices on ebay lately. As long as you get one from a company that doesn't have crap-ass feedback.

Quoted post[/post]]

www.passwordjdm.com yo check it out they have what you are looking for.

A carbon fiber lip would look really nice, but the first time you or your girl friend curbed it, it would look like ass, and be a waste of $$$.

Stick with OEM.

Quoted post[/post]]
A carbon fiber lip would look really nice, but the first time you or your girl friend curbed it, it would look like ass, and be a waste of $$$.

Stick with OEM.
He has a point, just don't be so dumb as to "curb it" and your okay...assuming you can drive

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

www.passwordjdm.com yo check it out they have what you are looking for.

now you too can pay way too much for something you could get for half the cost elsewhere!

thanx alot. i think im def gunna get a vis cf hood.as for the lip i just might go oem due to the poor road conditions and my car being lowerd.not to shure yet but the hood is gunna look nice.

Quoted post[/post]]
VIS hoods are going for rediculously low prices on ebay lately. As long as you get one from a company that doesn't have crap-ass feedback.

wha? The price of them is low, but the shipping is insanity run amuck. most have a Buy it now price of 200, plus 125 shipping, plus a 25 shipping insurance cost.

All these vendors sell shit cheap, and then charge 3 times for shipping.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wha? The price of them is low, but the shipping is insanity run amuck. most have a Buy it now price of 200, plus 125 shipping, plus a 25 shipping insurance cost.

All these vendors sell shit cheap, and then charge 3 times for shipping.

YEAH............ this is no shit .....! I can buy a VIS hood (any style they make) for $400.00 locally and pay no shipping. If any one knows of a better deal let me know. OH YEAH THESE ARE ALL NEW AND UNUSED....!!!!!!!!!!!

The ones on ebay are brand new, too.

And they still come out to be less than any local supplier I've ever run across.

its too bad there are no shops around here that has decent prices and good service that arent ricer idoits.so for me everything must be purchased via the internet and shipping sux.but hey as long as i get a new hood at a decent price im happy

Back