nuc sub on fire

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tinfoil hat time...

Do nuclear freaking submarines just catch fire? Especially with Russia threatening preemptive strikes and stuff right now.

Remember that article about a new type of radar being deployed on the navy's destroyers, a bunch of ships in US waters in a circle showcasing it, and a Chinese sub surfaces right in the center of them just to say 'lol'? I bet they'd cover up an actual attack to avoid the bad PR or the implications.

I'm not sure how often on board fires happen but when they do it gets shitty really quick. Could have been working on something with a welder, grinder etc. and hit the wrong line or arced something that should not be arced.

i wonder if it was little more than a standard fire on a vessel and it got blown the fuck out of proportion by the sensationalist media

fire on a vessel --- :shrug2:
fire on a nuclear sub --- OMFG!!!!1!!!11!! its Chernobyl, 3 mile island, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Fukushima all rolled in to one!!!!!! run for your lives there's a shit cloud coming!!!!!!!
1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

and for what its worth i STILL havent seen or heard 1 fucking word on this
granted i havent gone looking
but if this was really anything remotely serious it would be all over the damn place

UNLESS!!!!!
the government is putting a hush on this because they dont want us to know that a Cold War era Soviet sub manned by Chinese Taliban Special Forces out of North Korea slipped through our defenses and unleashed a dirty bomb Cleveland steamer, and performed a rusty trombone on a US sub then left a Coney Island whitefish on the beach
tinfoil-hat-with-cat.jpg

TO THE BUNKERS!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!!!@$##%@%^^&@%&^$&^%$#

Last edited:
@ E

Laughing my mother fucking ass off!

Back