O/T Anyone need a Couch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
$50 Bucks. In Danbury CT. Would obviously have to be picked up. Has reclining chair, Queen size sofa bed. Its the kind that turns a corner. Off white-ish kinda color with little bits of color mixed in here and there. Needs to be shampooed, has been sitting in storage for a few months with no place to go.

nah, i dont have a digital camera. Its in decent shape. Maybe 8 years old or so. Has some wear on the edge from my old roomates fuckin cat. There is a support or something in the center of the corner piece that has shifted or something, pushes on the fabric, but not torn or anything. Its a good couch if your short on $ but need something, real cushy and comfy.

If your in the area feel free to come by and take a look, i got the key to the storage place.

hrm :D

let me see if i can find some room... i'll let you know

aight lemme know. theres someone comin to take a look at it this afternoon, but as of now its still just chillin. We really need to get rid of it so we dont have to renew the lease or whatever on the storage place.

Back