1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O/T Anyone need a Couch?

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by BlackFrog, Jul 30, 2004.

1. BlackFrog

BlackFrog Neighborhood Lush

$50 Bucks. In Danbury CT. Would obviously have to be picked up. Has reclining chair, Queen size sofa bed. Its the kind that turns a corner. Off white-ish kinda color with little bits of color mixed in here and there. Needs to be shampooed, has been sitting in storage for a few months with no place to go.

2. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

pics?

3. BlackFrog

nah, i dont have a digital camera. Its in decent shape. Maybe 8 years old or so. Has some wear on the edge from my old roomates fuckin cat. There is a support or something in the center of the corner piece that has shifted or something, pushes on the fabric, but not torn or anything. Its a good couch if your short on $ but need something, real cushy and comfy.

If your in the area feel free to come by and take a look, i got the key to the storage place.

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

hrm :D

let me see if i can find some room... i'll let you know

5. BlackFrog

aight lemme know. theres someone comin to take a look at it this afternoon, but as of now its still just chillin. We really need to get rid of it so we dont have to renew the lease or whatever on the storage place.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted