O2 replacement.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Car threw a code Saturday night, had it checked today after work. P0133 Bank 1 O2 sensor.

My question is, Autozone and the dealer want to ass rape me for a sensor. Anyone know of a place to get it for under 240? I tried looking through hondaautomotiveparts.com and didn't see an O2 or Oxygen sensor listed (didn't think I would).

Thanks.

I cant remember the name of the site but they sold them for around $100. It was some type of crx store that sold wiring kits for swaps, damn i wish i knew the name of the websitse :mad:

Ordered it tonight. Hopefully I'll have it by the weekend. thanks 92. :thumbsup:

I just received it today after work. 3 day shipping, I'm glad I was made aware of this site.

Anyway, here's a twist. I was on my way to work today and the CEL shut off about half way there.

Why the hell would it do that? Granted it was in the 50s today, where as all this week it was in the 20-30s. Would that have had something to do with it on a warmed up engine?

Just asking out of curiousity... I'm gonna replace it anyway.

Quoted post[/post]]
I just received it today after work. 3 day shipping, I'm glad I was made aware of this site.

Anyway, here's a twist. I was on my way to work today and the CEL shut off about half way there.

Why the hell would it do that? Granted it was in the 50s today, where as all this week it was in the 20-30s. Would that have had something to do with it on a warmed up engine?

Just asking out of curiousity... I'm gonna replace it anyway.
Made aware of the site? It used to be in the Banner Rotation :laugh:

Maybe the cold weather wasn't letting it get warm enough :shrug2: highly unlikely but just a thought

I don't pay too much attention to the banners while people are insulting me on this board. :wink:

Back