o2 sensor on ls in a 92 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lohonda

I was wondering if anyone knew of a webpage on how to connect the o2 sensor in my 92 civic hatchback with the 95 ls engine which is in it now. I have the annoying check engine light on for it. Will it plug into the harness where it used to go? Do I just need to extend the wires and put it in the cat? I currently have a high flow cat with no o2 sensor hole, so I could have a muffler shop add one.

Thanks

what model civic
do you know if you have a 4 wire O2 (or a 1 wire or a 5 wire etc...???)

I have a 92 dx. I am not sure what # of wires it has. I will have to look at it when I get home on friday. I wasn't sure if it was the same for all civic dx's or not.

Thanks

92 civic dx's have 4 wire O2 sensors, same with 94-95 integras, it should just plug right up.

all you have to do is lengthen the wires for your O2 sensor plug so it will reach to the B18s O2 sensor

I bought a "test pipe" from ebay that had no holes for the O2 sensor. Took it to a muffler shop and they drilled holes for it and made the O2 sensors fit in the test pipe. No CEL for me! Not even expensive either.

go to alldatapro.com its the shit for hondas and acuras you will have to log on as tech and the password will be freetech if that does work flip the names around

Back